Day 886

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Took care of chores in the morning, then worked from 9-2.  Also finished a book that's due this week, The Gardner Heist, which is necessary research for Botticelli Girl.  Spent time on No. 2 and hope to begin work on Nos. 4 and 5 by Monday.

Met up with a writer who I met at the SCBWI Conference in NY, Anais, who gave me some really great and detailed feedback on True Colors.  I'll incorporate her suggestions into the manuscript next week.

I heard from Marg from Australia, whom Alice and I met on our cruise last month.  She was interested in reading Julia Milan, since one of the characters was from Perth.  She gave me a lot of wonderful compliments about the novel, which was very nice to hear.  Maybe I'll change the title of that novel and get it back in circulation again.  Same with Don't Eat Zombie Cookies, though I do like that title.

I was hoping to write an extra hour after talking with Alice tonight, but instead I zoned on the couch and fell asleep before 9:30.  I'm really feeling the fatigue after 9 these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment