Day 887

Friday, June 19, 2015

Up at 4:45, racquetball in the morning, then work from 9-2.  It was quiet, so I was able to get some writing done.  I'm not nearly as productive when I work, but until my situation changes, I have to accept these half-days.  If I can ever reach my dream of being able to write all day every day, I'll be so happy.

Came home after work and cleaned, packed up at headed to SF to pick up Alice.  We ran into traffic when Obama's motorcade left San Francisco when he gave a talk at a mayor's convention.  Finally, we made it home by 6, then left at 6:45 for a dinner Alice had arranged with some longtime friends, including Carol and Wesley, who we cruised with last year on the Oasis of the Seas.  I was chatty the first hour, but after dinner I was dead tired and hardly talked.  We came home around 9:30 and didn't go to bed until 10:45.  

No comments:

Post a Comment