Day 890

Monday, June 22, 2015

Up at 4, racquetball from 5-7 with a lively bunch of characters:

The 5 a.m. crew:  Chuck, Ronald, Dorian, Steve, and Glenn

The crew with me!

After the gym, I wrote from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m., using a new organizing technique that worked well, the 5-10-45 plan.  The first five minutes of an hour are spent deciding what to do in the other, the next ten minutes are devoted to total rest, and the remaining 45 minutes are spent focusing on whatever I'm supposed to do.  I did that 10 times today and it worked very well.  I'll have to try it again.

I worked on the end of No. 2, all of No. 3, and drafted the beginning of No. 4.  Nos. 4 and 5 are going to be a challenge to pull off.  As long as I can make them believable and interesting, the story might work.

Ears are still plugged, so I went to Walgreen's for drops.  Hope I don't have to go to the doctor to get them unclogged.  What a drag.

Up until 10:15.  Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment