Day 879

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Woke up at 6:15 and wrote until 8.  I was hoping to get the second and third sections of No. 1 completed by today, but there was no way that was going to happen.  I'm still putting together section 1, the first Allegro.  I got ready for work at 8, had breakfast, and worked from 9-2.  I came home afterward and met with David Flack from 4-5 about the funds in our GMAC account and a new fundraising project that's going on in the neighborhood.  From 4-6 I wrote a little and also got ready for the game tonight.  Lisa came over at 6 and Sophie came over a little later.  The Warriors played well tonight, after a slow start and 0-7 score.  The ended up winning by 21 and looked like their old selves...finally!  After the game, I cleaned up, watched Warrior highlights, then went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment