Day 881

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Woke up at 6:30 and wrote for 90 minutes, tying all of No. 1 together for Chris to take a look at.  Also read through Chris's chapters and gave him comments.  I drove over to Alice's at 9 in time for our line dancing class from 10-12.  We came home and had lunch while watching Real Time with Bill Maher.  I went to the library and checked out two books on Vivaldi.



We went to Alice's condo complex and soaked in the jacuzzi and sauna for 45 minutes, then picked up broccoli beef and shrimp noodle at a place on Noriega.  After dinner, we watched Hundred-Foot Journey on Apple TV.


 Alice loves watching anything that has to do with cooking and Michelin stars.  It was enjoyable enough.  After the film, I went to bed.  I was tired pretty much the entire day, especially after the jacuzzi.  What took a month to write with Julia Milan four years ago can now take a week with La Stravaganza.  That's pretty cool.  I'm using my writing time more efficiently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment