Day 874

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Woke up at 6 and wrote until 8:30-9.  Got ready for the day, then Alice and I went line dancing for two hours at a community church about 10 blocks from her house.  I'm an atrocious dancer, but it's good for my brain to move and learn steps at the same time.  It's fun making a fool of myself.  Alice had fun, too.  We'll do it again next week.  We came home and watched Bill Maher's Real Time (thank God he's back!), then watched an episode of Chef's Table on NetFlix.


It's well done.  Wonderfully produced with some great foodie shots.  I like the clipped, hyper interpretation of Vivaldi Winter.  I'm so glad I'm not a chef.  I looks like nothing but total grunt work from morning till night.  Sort of like writing. 

Later in the afternoon, we went to Safeway for tomorrow's dinner, then spent 30 minutes in the jacuzzi and sauna at Diamond Heights.  The jacuzzi was 3 degrees too hot, so we only stayed in 10 minutes. 

When we came back home we had a great dinner, then watched the Vancouver episode of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations.  Great episode!  In bed by 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment