Day 774

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Up at 6:15 and two hours of writing before Varinsky from 9-2.  Then Wendel from 3:30-6.  Picked up Alice from her Chiropractor session and went to Mariner Square for the last mixed doubles night before the playoffs.  Darlene and I are still the top seed, but we have our work cut out for us in the playoffs.  There are several great teams this season and we struggle against two in particular.

Unfortunately, tonight I tweaked my arm and might have pulled a muscle or tendon that makes any forehand shots a little bit painful.  I won't play tomorrow morning and hope a weekend of rest will take care of it.  I also pulled a muscle in my lower back toward my right hip.  Dang, I hate these nagging injuries.  I might not have warmed up long enough before tonight's play.

I came home at 9:30 and watched a little TV with Alice before bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment