Day 772

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I finally crawled out of bed at 5:20 and hit the gym for a short practice session and Insanity Pure Cardio.  I was finished by 7:30.

I came home and wrapped up final edits of True Colors.  This version of this novel is officially behind me.  Now back to Dogs in the Fog. 

No Varinsky today, but worked at Wendel from 3:30-6, then came home and chatted with Chris from 8-9 and Alice afterward.

I finished Pete Carroll's book Win Forever and there's a concept in his philosophy that's so good I really want to adopt it.  He's a believer in endless practice to the point where winning is inevitable because of all the work and preparation that went into preparing for competition.  That's why his team is so confident and relaxed.  I really like that a lot and can see applying it to everything I do.  What an amazing coach!

Almost finished with Bosch.  Just two more episodes left!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment