Day 763

Sunday, February 15, 2015

I had trouble sleeping last night, so I wrote from 12:45-3 a.m., then finally fell asleep around 3:15.  I slept until 7, then got up, showered, and wrote until 10:45.  We went out for lunch with Alice's cousin Elaine and her family, and Bill and Vicki.  We ordered four chicken wings at San Tung, along with a few other dishes.  So delicious!  We dropped Austin off at Montgomery Station, then came home around 2:30.  I took a nap for 30 minutes, then read the rest of the afternoon.  We also watched an episode of Season 2 of Selfridge.  I love the detail of this show. 



We had dinner, then watched 60 Minutes (so so so sad about dear Bob Simon)...


 ...then we watched an hour of SNL 40 (Alice laughed so hard at Alec Baldwin's Tony Bennett impersonation on Celebrity Jeopardy...I love seeing Alice laugh like that!), followed by the latest episode of Downton Abbey.  I was out by 10:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment