Day 771

Monday, February 23, 2015

Up at 4:45, at the gym by 5:10, then played solid all morning, winning four singles games to 7 and three doubles matches with Steve.  After racquetball, I did my Insanity DVD for 40 minutes, then showered and got out of the club by 8.

From 8-3, I took care of a lot of things, namely the final read-through of True Colors, an hour's worth of reading, cleaning, catching up on emails, taking care of my cable situation, and taking two sweet naps.  I didn't work at Varinsky today, but went to Wendel from 3:30-6. 

Back home, I had dinner, read over a few more chapters, then watched a documentary on Netflix:



I knew I would like this and I did, very much, especially the old clicks with Johnny, Merv, and Mike.  Paul Williams was everywhere and so likeable and funny.  This was a sweet documentary.

By 9 I was ready for bed.  I FaceTimed Alice, did the dishes, brushed my teeth and was out by 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment