Day 752

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Up at 4:45, racquetball until 6:50, then home for breakfast, packing up for NYC, and taking care of last minute business.  Looking forward to the next few days and non-stop thoughts about reading and writing.  My kindle's loaded up and I'm ready to go.  I don't know why, but it takes so much longer to pack when I'm packing light than when I'm throwing more than I need into a suitcase.  I will be taking two pairs of my new Cole Hann's because their so comfortable and cool.  I love these shoes.

I didn't leave home until 8 or so, and arrived at Alice's before 9.  I set the alarm for 4:00 with the intention of leaving for SFO by 4:30.  I could use more sleep.  In the spirit of my packing light theme, all reading material will be in the form of electronic devices on this trip.  Not my favorite mode, but I can't argue with the efficiency of reading books on my iPhone.  Time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment