Day 765

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Up at 4:45, at the gym a little after 5, then a quick jacuzzi before 40 minutes of Pure Cardio and 16 minutes of Cardio Abs.  After a good workout, I showered, jacuzzied again, then left the gym at 7:05 and came home to more queries, a rejection, breakfast, and my to-do list for the day.  Work at Varinsky starting at 10, ending at 2, then Wendel staring at 2:45, ending at 6.  Came home and began a six-hour documentary before talking to Chris at 8.


Howard brought it up at work today and owned the DVDs, so I started watching.  I wasn't aware of the Michael Peterson case at all.  Watching it, I found the denial on the defense team fascinating.  This guy is very creepy.  Justice was served here, I believe.

Talked to Chris, which was great, then Alice, which was wonderful, then continued watching The Staircase before falling asleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment