Day 758

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I didn't sleep too well last night.  I woke up early, like around 2, and couldn't really fall back to sleep.  I may still be on NY time.  I got up around 4 and worked on scenes in True Colors.  I wrote until 8, then took care of a few things before getting ready for work.  I worked at both Varinsky and Wendel, then met Alice at 6.  She had a chiropractic appointment at 6:30 with Heidi on Grand Ave.  I hope Heidi's able to help her.  She's had lower back issues for years, a form of piriformis in which the muscle is too tight and pinches against the sciatic nerve, causing pain that runs from her behind to her foot.  She hasn't been able to play badminton for years, which is sad.  We bought these really nice racquets a couple of years ago, but haven't used them much.  After Alice's appointment, I took her to Mijori for some delicious sushi.  We came back to my place and watched about 30 minutes of a PBS documentary about the Edwardian Period in England before calling it a night around 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment