Day 757

Monday, February 9, 2015

I slept in until 6, then headed back to Oakland.  I didn't go into the Varinsky office today.  Instead, I unpacked and started revising chapters, queries, and my synopsis of True Colors.  Nicole called me around noon and we talked for about 90 minutes about the issues she's facing with her parents' chaotic implosion that has been hitting new lows of late.  Ahh, the joys of dysfunctional family life, addiction, and personality disorders.  I've hooked up Nicole with Ziegler and that is a very good thing!  I went into work at Wendel for a few hours, then came home and talked to Chris for an hour about my weekend in NYC.  I was so tired by 9 p.m. that I actually fell asleep on the couch halfway through Bill Maher's Real Time.  I must have been tired because I never fall asleep when watching Bill Maher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment