Day 759

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Up at 3.  My regular routine is still a bit out of sorts.  I revised a few scenes for an hour or so, then got ready for racquetball.  Brian was there along with Steve and Glenn.  Tiger arrived later.  The doubles games were intense and fun.  I came back home at 7:15 and Alice had already left.  I continued revising until it was time to go to work.  As much as I enjoy my time at V and W, and as thankful as I am that I have an income to sustain me while I get things going with my manuscripts, I still look forward to the day when I can stay home and writing all day.  It's been months since I've been able to do that and I really miss it.  I'm so productive when I have the entire day in front of me.  Work was fine at both places and I came home around 6.  I talked with Jill for an hour or so, then revised another hour before talking to Alice, then going to bed around 9.  I think my head's still energized from NYC last weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment