Day 760

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Up at 5, the first sustained night's sleep I've had since returning home.  I must have too much going on in my head.  A big week next week with queries, queries, queries, going out.  It'll be nice to have that done so I can return to Toss and Dogs in the Fog.  Wrote from 5-9, then hopped in the shower, had breakfast, dressed, and made it to work on time (10), but just barely.  I was there until 2, then hurried home for an hour convo with Sara N., which was wonderful as always.  Quickly packed my racquetball gear, then headed to Wendel for a few hours of work, then Mariner Square for my mixed doubles league.  Darlene and I are still in the number 1 spot, but there are a few teams we always have trouble with.  Finished up at 9:30, then arrived home at 10.  Called Alice, had some soup, then hit the hay at 10:50.  Long day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment