Day 761

Friday, February 13, 2015

Up at 4:15, a few emails sent and off to the gym.  I'll get back to my Insanity routine next week.  Today it was racquetball until 6:30, then to the store to buy flowers for my sweet Alice. Worked at Varinsky until 2, then came home and revised, and napped, and revised again until 10 or so.  I caught an ad for Amazon's new series, Bosch, so I checked out the pilot before bed. 



Oh, I like this series a lot.  LOVE this new series.  Bosch is based on the unrelenting LA detective in Michael Connelly's brilliant, long-running series.  The production is beautifully realized and so well cast.  It's right up there with Hannibal.  With 9 episodes remaining, I'll have to pace myself, though I have a feeling that once my queries are out, I'm going into binge mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment