Day 764

Monday, February 16, 2015

Up at 4, at the gym by 5, and hit the jacuzzi first before 30 minutes of my Insanity video, my first Insanity day back since the Stockton tournament two weeks ago.  It felt good doing all those crazy exercises.  Tiger and Dorian were both ready for some racquetball by 6, so we played a couple games of cut throat and finished at 6:45.  I hit the showers and jacuzzi again.  By 8 I was back home and ready for a full day of writing.  I gathered all my queries materials together and started the long process of sending them out.  The intro paragraph is unique to each agent, and it takes about 20 minutes to figure out what to say and how to say it.  I sent out five today and hope to send out another five tomorrow.  If I can send out a few each day, I should get through my list by the end of the month. 

I finally watched the pilot of Transparent, which I'd heard was phenomenal.  It is.  Bosch and Transparent, both on Amazon.  Amazing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment