Day 770

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Up at 4:45, laundry, shopping, gas at Costco, and proofing a few more chapters in the a.m.  Prep for Oscar party in the afternoon.  Things are under control, kind of.


Found this on the Barnes & Noble remainder shelves for a mere $16.  Mega Score!  I actually bought two, one for the winner of my Oscar party tonight, and one for myself.



The ceremonies started strong, but the jokes were so lame and things just spiraled for NPH from then on.  A pretty boring Oscars, which is what happens when you don't  have top-tier comedians moving things along.  Also, the commercials...oh my god, it was so ridiculous that I'm not sure I can watch another live broadcast of the Oscars again.  Better to DVR and watch 3 hours later.  It would only take 20 minutes to watch.

The pizza was good though!  Rhonda ended up winning the Beatles BBC book.  Congrats, Rhonda!

Richard Young choosing which Star Pizza to devour!

No comments:

Post a Comment