Day 1293

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Woke up early to make blueberry scones from my 10-day Challenge recipes.  They are pretty good and have no butter.  Alice and I went to Millbrae in the morning to shop at a produce store, Trader Joe's, and Safeway.  Before we left, I listened to the George Stephanopolis interview with Donald Trump and his reaction to the Khizr Khan speech Thursday night.  Wow.  I can't imagine that going over very well.  In the afternoon, I relaxed, caught up with this journal, read, returned some long overdue emails, updated my E-Force stuff, and looked over the last few days of my 10-day Challenge.  It's been a great exercise, something I can't do everyday, but most days is good.  It's a good foundation to eat well. 

On the Zombie Cookies front, I put together my 30-day action plan to revise my manuscript.  The only problem is time.  I have so little of it when revising takes up so much energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment