Day 1294

Monday, August 1, 2016

Another week of work.  Work was reasonable, not too busy, allowing me time to catch up on all the things I've fallen behind on, including my E-Force stuff.  Today is day 8 of the 10-day health challenge.  For dinner I made a big bowl of tabbouleh.  It was good.  Lisa came over at 9 to watch the latest episode of The Night Of.  I write in small pieces.  I miss my large chunks of writing time.  Donald Trump continues to outdo himself.  He is such a disaster as a general election candidate, though Hillary does not help herself with her email denials.  Why she can't admit mistakes were made and say nothing more is beyond me.  She undermines herself when she hedges.  Her Fox News interview didn't help her, but thankfully, her MVP had a disastrous interview when he took on the Khan family.  He can't help himself.  He's like a cyborg, wired a specific way.  He has no sympathy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment