Day 1308

Monday, August 15, 2016

Up at 3:45 a.m., got ready, packed up, and left Gwen's at 4:15.  Drove to SeaTac, stopping for gas along the way, dropped off the rental, took the shuttle, then printed out my boarding pass and went through security.  I waited for Jill, who was about ten minutes behind.  She was at A Gate, heading to N/S Gates.  I was at D Gate, so I hurried the 500 yards or so to reach her.  We said our goodbyes, then I headed back to Gate D1 and boarded my flight to Oakland.  I slept much of the way and arrived in Oakland at 8:02.  I took BART to work and got in around 9.  Luckily, work was busy, preventing me from any sleep, even though I was tired.  I came home at 5:30, had a quick bite to eat, then headed over to Varinsky Associates for three hours of focus group data entry for the focus group they had in Florida on Saturday.  I finished at 10 and came home exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment