Day 1305

Friday, August 12, 2016

I have a busy weekend ahead of me.  I have jury consulting work to do Saturday, then fly to Seattle Sunday morning, have breakfast with Kevin, Susan, Neal and Kathryn, then spend the day at Gwen's for Nicole's baby shower with everyone there, then fly back to Oakland Monday morning, hop on Bart and work a full day before returning to Howard's office for a few more hours of jury work.  Ugh.  That's too much, but I knew it would be brutal.

I think Donald Trump's candidacy is doomed.  I don't see how he recovers from so many errors and missteps.  I know there's three months left and anything can happen; however, he's his own worst enemy and simply doesn't know how to be statesmanlike.  He can't help saying the stupid things he says.  Even though Hillary is flawed and not the most candid candidate, she will win big.  It is her time.  This is what it looks like to elect our first female president.  She was lucky to have run against such a novice.  We'll see what happens between now and November, but as far as I'm concerned, this election is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment