Day 1313

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Up at 6.  Alice and I drove back to SF in the morning, but first I had to finish work at Varinsky for three hours.  Alice went shopping at Costco, Ranch 99 and Home Depot while I completed my seating charts and finished assembling the reports.  With Cheryl gone, my days with the jury consultants are numbered.  I'm not sure how things will get done efficiently.  We'll see.

I spent the rest of the day troubleshooting our laptop which is not working properly.  I may have to reload Windows, which is a pain.  We had a great dinner and watched a couple Netflix videos on Singapore and Hong Kong.  We're going on a cruise in May 2017 for eight days.  It's a wonderful itinerary and Alice still has family in Hong Kong.  I like looking forward to cruises in the future. 

The Middle East piece I read last week is still with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment