Day 1292

Saturday, July 30, 2016

I played in a racquetball tournament this morning with Ronald Ramos in Fairfield.  We were strong our first two games, but after a long wait our third game was weak.  I broke a string in my racquet and played with a 190 racquet instead of 175.  I was off the rest of the day and we ended up not making the playoffs, winning 3 and losing 2.  Next time.  I wasn't mentally prepared for the tournament.  I was sluggish and tired.  I also felt old.  My knee and shoulder were giving me problems.  I came home around 3 and slept for two hours.  I woke up and did two loads of laundry, then, balanced my accounts, cleaned up, then went to bed.  I didn't eat or drink enough water today, a mistake I shouldn't make because I mentally shut down when I'm dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment