Day 1262

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Woke up at 3:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Went to the gym at 5 and did the elliptical machine for 30 minutes.  Came home, took care of a few things, then headed to work.  The day was a little bit busy, but so far I haven't had any stressful situations at work.  It's all been very pleasant.  Mario has warned me about a couple of characters, but I'm not worried about them.  I'm not worried about anyone.  I'm not sure anyone could compare to my place job. 

At home, I called Anwar and spoke to his son Eshan, who won the Junior National Racquetball 8 and under division in Minnesota last week.  We have so many junior who played so well and dominated the tournament.  It's very exciting for our sport. 

Alice and I visit my mom this weekend, so I packed up, took care of our Southwest seats and did what I could until 10:15 when my eyes gave out and it was time for sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment