Day 1286

Sunday, July 24, 2016

I woke up early and banged out several journal entries and made out a long list of what I needed to buy for my 10-day healthy eating challenge that's beginning tomorrow at work.  This is a pretty intense list of whole foods and ingredients I've never purchased before, but the great thing about living in San Francisco is there's a health food store in every neighborhood and around every corner.  This morning, I went to an organic healthfood store on Judah.  Great produce but the prices are definitely steep.  I also went to Whole Foods for some bulk items.  I do love walking the aisles of Whole Foods.  We also went to Trader Joe's.  I have everything I need, so now I need to prepare and organize.  I may cook one dish tonight before bed.  We'll see. 

I went to the library and checked out a couple of books including


No comments:

Post a Comment