Day - 1581

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Left the hotel at 4:20, dropped off the car at the rental facility, took the bus to the airport, went through customs, and flew out right on time, landing in Oakland around 8:30.  Took Uber home and logged in for a day of work.  Practiced for an hour or so once I was caught up. 

Rehearsal was at 7. We rehearsed Schumann 1st movement and the start of the 4th movement. Playing a couple of the faster passages at the appropriate speed will be my challenge this concert.  I'm sitting with Pam in the second stand.  Pam's really good and easy to play with.  This makes me happy!

After rehearsal, I suddenly felt a weird pain in my right thigh when I stood up from my chair, like a pulled muscle, only I hadn’t pulled anything. I wasn’t sure what was going on, and I have a semi-final match tomorrow night for our hit and switch league. 

At bed around 11.  Dead tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment