Day - 1574

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I had a solid sleep last night and came in to play a little racquetball, though not very well.  It was enough to get my engines going though.  Ari and I looked good playing together.  We're playing in Saturday's doubles tournament.  This will be the first time Ari plays with some really good players from outside the club.  I think it'll be fun!  I'm not sure what our chances are, but I know we'll win some games and confuse a few opponents.

Rehearsal was tonight and I played pretty well, considering I was gone most of the week.  The toughest spots are in the 1st movement of the Schumann.  The rest of the concert and a couple of tricky variations in the Brahms are all I have to worry about.

Came home at 10 and went right to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment