Day - 1563 - Cruise Day 2 - Sea Day

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Alice and I headed to Horizon Court for breakfast around 6:15.  Murry was up as well, then Chris joined us after his shower.  Our coffee cards were no longer working.  Princess Cruises discontinued the coffee cards, so Alice went to the front desk to complain.  They gave us a $73 refund for the coffee cards.  That's what I love about Alice.  She takes care of the things I don't really care about, and takes care of the things I do care about.  She's wonderful at setting things right with guest services.

The day was super low key and relaxing.  My voice and throat weren't getting any better.  In fact, my voice was getting worse.  The captain announced 1:30 as our new arrival time in LA.  We changed our flight to 3:50.

We made reservations for six at Crown Grill at 8 p.m.  Mom and Rich had reservations for 7:30.  Everything was delicious, but I ate way too much.  I was stuffed after dinner.

Rich & Mom after Crown Grill
We weren't able to make the 10 pm show, so we hung around the ship for a while before I made my way back to our cabin for bed.  I was hoping I'd feel at least a little better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment