Day - 1580

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Still a bit tired from the trip and nonstop activity afterward.  Today was no different.  I had my first playoff match tonight against the winner of Glenn & David versus Carlos and Tiger.  Carlos and Tiger prevailed, even though Glenn and David won the first game.  I was partnered up with Carlos versus Fido and Tiger.  We won the first game 15-2, then were behind in the second game 0-14.  We scored the next five points, but that was all we got.  In the tiebreaker, Carlos served five aces in-a-row.  We won 11-5 and advanced to the finals two Thursdays from tonight.  Carlos and I should be very tough!

I took Tom's RunFar before the match tonight and could definitely feel the effects of the powder.  I wasn't tired and didn't feel anything unusual, though my heart was racing a bit.  Good stuff though.  I wasn't a bit fatigued. 

The bump on my right thigh is still there and hurting more.  I'm wondering if I'm in a new episode of another shingles breakout.  The pain is strong and there's a redness around my thigh that makes no sense. It's not a muscle, but might actually be the shingles virus again.  I haven't had shingles for 12 years or so, maybe longer.  All I know is shingles is no joke.  

No comments:

Post a Comment