Day - 1562 - Cruise Day 3 - Sea Day

Monday, September 16, 2019

Our final full day aboard the beautiful Royal Princess and I still felt sick with no voice.  We scheduled time in the Enclave, which helped me breath.  I like the Enclave a lot, though I thought their shower and changing rooms were larger than they were.  They're actually quite small.

We had breakfast first at Horizon Court. Lunch was at Alfredo's.  We ordered four or five pizzas to try.

The day turned out to be pretty nice.  Chris and I watched a few downs of the Monday Night Football Game between the Jets and the Browns.  The Jets do not look good this year.  I have a couple of Jets on my Fantasy team, but their offense looked horrible. 

Chris and I shared a burger and fries before dinner, because we could.  It was delicious!

Dinner was at Allegro Anytime Dining.  We had 8 for dinner again (Jill and Lori ate at Sabatini's)  I'd taken a nap earlier in the day, so I had energy to stay up after dinner. 

We went to Club 6 after dinner and danced to Dancing Queen and a couple other 70s songs.  We also hung out at Crooner's, which is actually a very cool place to sit and socialize.  The balloon drop was just one of many cruise-events that we paid little attention to.  We were too busy chatting the way we always chat, gabbing about nothing and everything until midnight.  I was starting to feel better and the big free margarita from Club 6 didn't hurt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment