Day - 1553

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Racquetball this morning.  Felt good with energy.  Worked from home today, but watched news throughout.  It was hard to practice for rehearsal.  I wish I could play the Schumann faster.

Surreal news day with Trump and Ukrainian President together in the Oval Office while the Impeachment Inquiry begins.  The Trump transcript to Ukrainian president Zelensky was released today and it is not a good call for Trump.  This story is transforming into a gigantic mushroom cloud with no room for anything else.  This is all very bad.  I'm not sure how this plays out, but I know things will get so much worse before they get better.  What an evil man this guy is.  I'm not surprised at all, however.  This was all anticipated the night he won.

Rehearsal was good, but I was really tired when we were done.  I came home a watched a little more news before finally falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment