Day - 1388

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Got a haircut at Ivy's in South San Francisco, then came over to Alice's.  I'm moving better, but still slow and still very sore. 

We headed to the East Bay for lunch, eating at Lin Jia (ordered won ton soup and eggplant curry...we were the only customers in the restaurant), then going to Leo and Louanne's for the afternoon. 


We came to celebrate cousin Kim's 59th birthday.  I'm not sure it was wise to visit with the virus swirling around.  It was on everyone's mind.  Leo and I talked about his trip to Gonzaga last week, and their trip to Hawaii and Mom's.  They met Rich for the first time and enjoyed his company. 

We stayed until 5 or so, then drove back to my place.  Alice drove home.  I leave for Los Angeles tomorrow, staying until Wednesday.  I have no desire to go anywhere right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment