Day - 1387

Monday, March 9, 2020

Worked in the morning and left for Los Angeles at noon today.  I was not excited to go at all, now that the coronavirus is consuming all of my thoughts whenever I go outside.  My Uber to the Oakland airport was a breeze and traffic inside the airport was nonexistent.  My flight to Burbank was easy.  I took Uber to the Intercontinental Hotel on Wilshire Blvd., about a 25 minute ride.  This hotel is beautiful.  From the ground floor of the hotel, I took the 70th floor to the lobby, then took the 54th floor to my room.  It is wonderful!  Every little detail has been thought of.  I love the Intercontinental.

I walked outside looking forward to a sushi meal at Sugarfish, but of all the restaurants on 7th Ave., it was the only one I placed that was full with a line out the door.  So I ended up having my first Chic-fil-A at a restaurant across the street from the hotel. 

I watched the news until midnight, including the latest coronavirus update:



No comments:

Post a Comment