Day - 1383

Friday, March 13, 2020

The markets are recovering today after a total beating yesterday, down 2k points.  Brutal.  The new normal sure impacts everything.  I'm not even looking at my portfolio this week.  Why torture myself.

I left the apartment today to get quarters for laundry.  The parking lot at Trader Joe's was completely full at 2 p.m. with a line all the way down the on ramp.  Insane.  Picked up quarters and nothing else.  Managed to complete two loads of laundry and clean a bit while working.  Ended up being busy in the late afternoon.  I can see working from home being the new normal going forward. I can see the next two months really changing so many things.  I'm ready for it.  Change is good!

The coronavirus continues to play its course.  Really enjoyed Chris Martensen's YouTube today:


No comments:

Post a Comment