Day - 1371

Wednesday, March 25, 2020


Prince Charles has Covid-19.  This thing is everywhere, in every community, every network.  But as far as I know, it's not here in my apartment or in Alice's house.  We're safe so far.  I haven't been to a store in over a week.  The only time I go outside is to move garbage cans to the curb or do laundry.  I can manage an inside routine indefinitely, so it's not really a problem, but I do miss not going down the street for lattes and pastries.

I watched five episodes of The Morning Show after dinner tonight.  I like this show.  I like the realism of the drama and chaos.  I loved the fight between Alex and her daughter inside her daughter's dorm room.  That felt real.  I like watching Billy Crudup play this smart, smarmy sociopath.  Lots of good things going on in this show.

So many things to do.  I'm reading too many books at one time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment