Day - 1372

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I had a training session to give this morning for the Center ladies, Best Authority and all its hidden secrets.  The connection went out twice, which was frustrating, but at least I gave them all the info they needed.  As our shelter in place becomes the norm, I'm finding myself listening to less and less of the news.  It's the same story each day, only with larger numbers.  The lack of preparation and lack of supplies are surprising on one hand, but also how this country rolls.  When you look back in history, we've always been caught off guard and scrambling at the beginning of events.  Things get better once we get things going.

We made pizzas for dinner with homemade dough and pizza sauce.  We made three pizza total.  I thought there'd be leftovers.  Wrong.  We ate every slice.  These zzas were delicious!  I think our favorite was the pesto pizza.  So good. 



I headed back to Oakland around 8:30.  I'll stay a few days, work and write and read and practice violin and organize.  There's certainly plenty to do with so much time on my hands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment