Day - 1373

Monday, March 23, 2020

Another week at work from home.  I was given permission to visit the office this morning to pick up my personal laptop, web cam, thumb drive, a few books, and my headphones.  Alice drove me.  The office was a ghost town.  No one was there.  It was like a scene from one of those end of days movies where only a handful of folks survive.

The coronavirus is all anyone can talk about.  Congress is gearing up to pass a 2 trillion dollar stimulus package.  2 trillion.  Wow.  Printing more money. 

I get my daily cornavirus update from Chris Martensen six days a week.  From the beginning, he's been a great resource.


Today went quickly.  In the evening, I watched the first episode of The Morning Show on Apple TV.  Alice has a one-year subscription with her new Apple device.  Pilot is very good.  I'm looking forward to watching it.


No comments:

Post a Comment