Day - 1386

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Woke up early to the news.  Got ready and hobbled down to Starbuck's across the street.  I FaceTimed Alice before arriving at HB for the day.  Along with our trainer Deborah, I led a couple of training classes until noon.  That was fun.  The LA office is very nice.  The staff is upbeat and pleasant, and the office manager Joseph is really great.  Such a nice guy.  For lunch, I went to California Pizza Kitchen next to my hotel.  After one more afternoon session, I was free for the day.

I came home and listened to the latest Coronavirus YouTube podcast by Chris Martensen.



I met Arianne for dinner in Santa Monica at a place called Ingo's Tasty Diner.


It was so wonderful hanging out with her for a few hours, talking about life, her family, bad TV, etc.  What a treat!

Back at the hotel, I listened to primary vote returns.  Biden cannot be stopped.  The establishment has made its decision.  Biden won four of the five state primaries and is in a commanding lead.  He's just like John McCain in 2008.  I can see the election taking a back seat to the coronavirus emergency as things begin to heat up and hospitals are inundated.  I stayed up until 11:30 or so, then fell asleep with the TV on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment