Day 802

Thursday, March 26, 2015

I wanted to go to the sleep this morning, but ended up sleeping in until 8.  I got ready, worked at Varinsky from 9-2, then had my "Service Engine Soon" light checked at Bay Bridge Motors.  It had come on again.  It was either a loose cable or something else.  Turns out I need a new air intake system.  I guess I'm at the stage where minor repairs are necessary for my MINI.  This will set me back about $300, not a disaster but still enough to feel. 

I drove home and wrote from 3-11 with about 30 minutes for dinner and 15 minutes talking with Alice.  The first chapter of Dogs in the Fog is coming together.  First chapters always take about ten times longer than any other chapter.  They set everything up and let readers know what to expect.  My dog Tos certainly has a voice and personality, but getting things right will take hundreds of hours.  Good thing I've come to enjoy this activity.

To bed around 11:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment