Day 784

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Up at 7, read and wrote for 30-45 minutes, then caught up with Jill.  Tom is going to read my latest book and give me comments.  It's with several readers right now, so the story should very tight.  It should sell, but that doesn't mean it will. 

We have waffles for breakfast. At 10:30, we drove Austin back to Saint Mary's and checked out the new $23.5 million student athletic center that opened today. It's beautiful.  The pool area is incredible. Austin should make wonderful use of this. 

Alice and I had lunch on campus.  I love hanging out on college campuses.  It's so nostalgic for me.  I'll always be a student at heart.  We drove back to Oakland where I stayed the rest of the day while Alice drove back to the city. I worked on my query materials a few hours more, then went over to Richard and Lisa's for an hour or so to get their feedback on things.  They were very helpful.  It had been a while since I'd seen them, so it was wonderful to visit.

I came back home around 8 and took care of a few items before calling it a night.  Dorian's picking me up for racquetball tomorrow morning.  Hopefully, my car will be ready to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment