Day 796

Friday, March 20, 2015

Steve and I played our match this morning and he destroyed me 5-15, 10-15.  There wasn't much I could do to stop him.  He played great and has become so quick and fast.  I'm afraid my days of spanking his a$$ are over, unless I can somehow dig deep and find a miracle formula to turn the tide. Losing a good ten years wouldn't hurt either.  Anyway, the match was humbling.

I worked at both Varinsky and Wendel today, so not much writing.  After work, I met Richard and Miles at Off the Grid and had a delicious fried chicken sandwich from the Southern Comfort food truck.  It was so good!

After dinner, we went back to the Youngs for a classic John Hughes flick Uncle Buck, which I hadn't seen in years.  Silly but fun.  The older I get, the more I like John Hughes films.


No comments:

Post a Comment