Day 782

Friday, March 6, 2015

With my car stranded on Bellevue and Ellita, I stayed home this morning and work up around 6:20.  Alice and I got ready, then when down the Avenue for coffee/tea and Arizmendi.  I walked her to the carpool and came home a little before 8.  I called Bay Bridge Motors letting them know I'd be there with my broken MINI, then called my roadside assistance service for towing.  I met the guy at 9:45 and the car luckily started with a quick jump.  That was a relief!  My battery is only 18 months old, so I'm not sure what the issue is. 

I took the car in and they looked it over without knowing exactly why the battery is draining.  The battery appears to be fine.  I'm keeping the car at the shop over the weekend.

I worked at Varinsky a few hours and broke up my day with lunch at Pixar with Tony and Tim.


Tim and Tony at Pixar

We talked pretty much nonstop about movies.  It was great!  Lunch was good, too.  It was a treat walking around the Pixar campus.  I don't know how anyone gets any work done though with so many cool things to do.  It felt like a relaxing resort! 



After lunch, I worked a few hours more, then took the bus home.  I read, revised for a few hours, then watched a lecture by Michael Arndt on insanely great endings.  It was fantastic!  Everything  he said made sense.  I love breaking down the struggles into three groups, internal, external, and philosophical.  I miss screenwriting!

Went to bed around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment