Day 791

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Woke up at 7, took Austin to Devil's Teeth for their awesome breakfast sandwiches, drove him back to St. Mary's, came home and read/organized until 1:30, when I had to leave for a birthday party for one of my fellow racquetball players.

Harry and Scott

Cliff the Birthday Boy

Me, Robbie, Ernesto, Dorian just before our group picture
Cliff has been diagnosed with a very aggressive kind of cancer that has spread throughout his body. He looked great and his spirits were high with so many friends and family in attendance.  It's always great times getting together with my racquetball buds.

After the party, I came home and read for another hour or so before driving back to SF and Alice's for dinner.

We had leftovers and watched 60 Minutes.  I talked to Gwen on FaceTime for 30 minutes, then took care of a few things online.  By 10:30 it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment