Day 779

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

It's usually a good sign when I'm up at 3 a.m. working on a new book.  I slept from 9:30-3 and was wide awake by the time I got up, so I wrote for an hour before going back to bed until it was time to leave for the gym.

Tos, my new main character, has a lot of Sandy in him.  He's the kind of dog everyone loves and everyone wants to be around.  He's slightly smaller than a classic border collie, but just as quick, if not quicker, and just as smart, if not smarter.  His sable coat shines, with shorter hair than Lassie but with a color just as rich.  Still developing him, but so far he's clever and fun with enough irony and humility to keep his tale engaging.

Insanity this morning and 30 minutes of racquetball practice.  A good start to the morning.  I have my morning to myself, then lunch today with Tony and Tim at Pixar!  Should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment