Day - 1365

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Some interesting news this morning when I logged into work.  Our firm is accessing a portion of the two trillion in federal aid given to small businesses as a result of the coronavirus.  As a result, from April 1-28, all of us are asked to work 3.5 hours and log 4 hours per day as emergency cornavirus leave.  So for the next month, I'll work from 8:30-10 and 3-5 each day.  That frees me up to write.

We had another firm meeting at 1 p.m. to explain everything.  I'm in.

Practiced Bach and Schumann today, which felt good. 

After work, I played bridge with Kevin for an hour.  That was fun!  I wouldn't mind getting into bridge again.

Listened to today's Chris Martensen video:


He's so good.  Indispensible. 

Planning a writing routine for the month of April and May.  I'd like to revise my entire portfolio and come up with new material.  Chris and I will begin with Grandudes, which we read last week.  It's a fast, fun script that I think can play really well given our present times.  We certainly have endless material. 

Left SF for Oakland tonight.  I'll be back in SF. Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment