Day - 1355

Friday, April 10, 2020

Up at 7, then worked from 8:30 - 11.  Nothing too big, just small jobs.  I wanted to cook a few dished for next week, so I braved the line at Trader Joe's.  I left the house at 11:30 and got home around 12:30.  I prepped and cooked chicken stew and Chicken Tikki Masala.  I had one job in the afternoon from Lauren, an IPD assembly that wasn't too bad. The afternoon flew by and before I knew it it was close to 6 p.m.  I connected to Zoom with Jeff, Steve, Kevin, Neal and Tom to play some poker.  WA state does not allow PokerStars in the state, even for free, so we had to find a poker app to use and play that worked.  Tom found this:



It did the job.  We needed 30 minutes or so to get the hang of it.  We may play a tournament next week. We ended up playing until 9, then called it a night.  I watched a Youtube or two, then went to bed early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment