Day - 1361

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Fun, food-friendly day in Shelter-in-Place San Francisco.  I made walnut and date bread, oatmeal and raisin cookies, and chicken tikki masala.  The bread is baking now, but I can say the cookies were scrumptious and so was the chicken masala.  The can't-miss recipe we use is so good!


The cookie recipe I used came from allrecipes.


We went to Irving Street earlier, for meat, vegetables, and raisins.  Most folks are wearing masks and gloves.  We certainly are. 

It rained throughout the afternoon.  I studied a bridge book I hadn't read in a while.


At 6, my Oakland gang had a group game night and social party on the app HouseParty.com. 


Fun!  We chatted and played games for an hour or so. 

Made bread after dinner.  Really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment