Day - 1338

Saturday, April 25, 2020

We went to Home Depot this morning and the line was so long to get inside we decided not to go in.  Alice wanted more soil for planting.  Turned out we had enough for two extra plantings of Sugar Daddies. We watched an hour of Gangster Gardening on Masterclass...excellent. 

In the afternoon, I studied bridge conventions and played a few hands, getting into the bridge mindset.  Apparently, there were several cheating scandals involving the top players in the world.  I don't get that.

I can't bring myself to read or watch Federal Coronavirus updates because they're so pathetic.  No surprise though, considering how ill-equiped Orange Mussolini is to run a country.  We you say landslide in November.  I did watch Cuomo's response to Moscow Mitch's idea that states should go bankrupt.


McConnell is amazingly evil.  He may just lose in November.  We'll see. Hard to trust Kentucky voters on this one though.


No comments:

Post a Comment